Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beauty Thought: Light from within

I always want to feel extra pretty in all I do. I have fought that thought that I was not a glam type of lady. However,under much review I can finally see the light. This light doesn't come from bronzer rs or special box lighting but from within. When you unleash your true self a really beautiful thing happens. I have notice my own beauty. My beauty isn't defined by perfectly applied makeup,waist length hair or flat abs. It's defined by my mere existence in the world.

When you start seeing your own light things change so dramatically. The very flow of your world shifts. I have noticed a new energy that is scary but yet so refreshing. I hope that someone today taps into their own light and let's it shine!


2 comments:

  1. So true. I've watched yours getting brighter on LHCF. Keep shining, the world is ineed of true lights.

    ReplyDelete