Sunday, July 22, 2012

Who is the Fitness Beauty

By definition, the word fitness is defined by Webster as the quality or state of being fit. On the same accord the word beauty is define per Webster as a particularly graceful, ornamental, or excellent quality. So in other words the Fitness Beauty is one who is fit yet is graceful and excellent. 

I started this blog to document the growth of my fitness journey. My journey thus far has not been the easiest but it is definitely has been life altering. My focus is to motivate, educate, and push you to new heights in your journey no matter where you are. This blog is for you if : your just starting out on your fitness journey, you have hit a plateau and feel like quitting or you are in need of a motivational pick-me-up to go to the next level.

This is just the beginning of something beautiful! Until next time, be the Fitness Beauty, you only can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment